Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chick-fil-A Spicy Chicken Biscuit

First off, I want to apologize for not having a picture to go with this post. I ate my chicken biscuit in the car on the way to work so I didn't have a chance to take a picture. The first thing I noticed about my biscuit actually had nothing to do with the biscuit. My cashier at Chick-fil-A was peppy (which is hard at 9am), cheerful, and very agreeable and the service was speedy. Kudos, new 5pts Chick-fil-A! Now, the first thing I noticed about my food was that the chicken had a bit of a kick. I felt like it had more than the regular patty. It's different from the Bojangles spices I'm used to, obviously, but it's not bad. The patty wasn't very crispy, but I feel like that's kind of typical of Chick-fil-A. The biscuit was buttery and flaky, but it kind of tasted like a Jimmy Dean sausage biscuit. I think that's just because the sandwich wasn't fresh. I didn't love my spicy chicken biscuit, but I'll probably give it another try. The only reason why I say probably is because I don't usually eat fast food for breakfast. If you like spicy chicken and chicken biscuits, I recommend that you give this a go. I give this 4/5 stars.

3 comments:

  1. Nice, we're looking forward to our Spicy Chicken Biscuit breakfast tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I had my freebie yesterday.

    First, my biscuit was very sad looking. It was torn apart and had to eat it very carefully.

    The spicy chicken did indeed taste good and was fairly hot.

    I liked it, but I'm not sure if I would ever order it for breakfast. I wasn't a HUGE fan of spicy food early in the am. Albeit I really like spicy food in general.

    Also, I made the mistake of ordering coffee to drink. Hot coffee doesn't help with taming the heat, you wind up with a burning mouth and a burnt tongue both ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, sad biscuit. :( I got an O.J., because I'm sick, but it did help to wash it down. Do they have the chicken biscuits all day? If so, I know I'd be much more likely to order one. Hopefully we both get better ones in the future.

    ReplyDelete