Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Zuberfizz Key Lime Cream Soda

Please excuse my dirty kitchen counter and wall(?). I usually try to clean up before I take a picture but since this was a spur or the moment drink I didn't get a chance to clean. I went to World Market with Brian so he and a friend could get some beer so I, of course, picked up a few sodas. The first thing I noticed about this drink is that it had a sweet, lime smell – exactly like key lime pie. The last thing I noticed was its color. It was the last thing I noticed because the bottle is very dark. When I had almost finished it I started to wonder what color it was. I held it to the light and could see a distinct green color. I poured a little in a glass and, to my surprise, it was bright green. Way brighter than key lime pie. I’m not usually partial to cream soda, but this key lime twist really hit the spot for me. It was smooth, sweet and had a hint of lime. The name of the company is Zuberfizz and the tag line is "feel the fizz." I didn't feel too much fizz, but it tasted exactly like what you would expect it to, which is delicious. If you like key lime pie and/or cream soda I definitely recommend this one. 4.5/5 stars

2 comments: