Thursday, June 2, 2011

Master Cleanse Ease Out - Day 1

Today was the first day in 10 days that I have consumed something other than lemonade. The orange juice was definitely too much so I added some water this morning. Fresh orange juice tastes different from store bought. Not necessarily different bad, just different. It kind of took some getting used to. I've drank almost a half a gallon so far. mmm, mmm, good

Tomorrow I'll be consuming a veggie & fruit juice medley. I'm gonna throw some carrots, celery, cucumbers, apples, bananas, strawberries and oranges together. Then, after I try some, I'll add more of whatever I think will make it taste better. I'm going to try to keep a 60:40 veggie to fruit ratio. We'll see how well that works out. That ratio may end up swapped.

And now, the moment you have all been waiting for. While on the cleanse I have lost a total of 9.8 lbs. That's almost a pound a day. I know people who have lost more, but I didn't exercise or anything during the cleanse. I wanted to see how much I could lose from the cleanse alone. I was hoping to lose at least 10 lbs. I was close! My weight loss really lessened toward the end of the cleanse. My waistband is different, but I my weight is back to what it was before I came to college so yay for that. Hopefully I'll be motivated to get my fitness on and lose ever more weight now.

Don't forget to leave me a comment voting for what you think my first meal should be after the ease out!

1 comment: