Sunday, June 5, 2011

Post-Master Cleanse

Well internet, I asked you all to vote for what my first meal should be post-Master Cleanse. You left me some comments and voted on my Facebook. You have spoken, and thus it was done. Today, for my first post-master cleanse meal, I had:

BBQ! Specifically, a chicken barbeque sandwich from Maurice's. Before any of you South Carolinians judge, it was the only place we could find that was open on Sunday. I also had some leftover roasted potatoes from last night and fruit salad. Yummy!

This was my first attempt at eating meat and so far so good. I'm a little tired, but don't feel as woozy as yesterday and I still don't want to barf. Great success!

Well folks, I guess that concludes my journey through the Master Cleanse. Thanks for reading, and for your comments and posts on my Facebook. Couldn't have done it without you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment