Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Master Cleanse - Day 10

Well folks, I did it. Ten days of nothing but lemonade. And today is my last day. I wish I could say I'm sad, but I'm not.

Went to the grocery store with the boyfriend and bought a ton of produce for the next couple of days: oranges for tomorrow; carrots, celery, cucumbers, apples and strawberries for Friday. My hands and pruning, and smell like orange rind. I have half of a gallon of orange juice to drink tomorrow. The website doesn't say that I'm supposed to add water, but it looks very... thick. We'll see how it tastes. I might end up adding water anyways.

Now I need your help, internet. Help me decide what my first meal should be when I'm done with the Ease Out and off of the diet completely! Leave me a comment telling me what you think my first meal should be. I'll take a picture of me eating said meal on Sunday.

Don't forget to check in tomorrow to see how much weight I lost on the cleanse!

2 comments:

  1. The Beaufort Burger from Pawleys Front Porch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one is that? I can never keep them straight.

    ReplyDelete