Saturday, June 4, 2011

Master Cleanse Ease Out - Day 3

Started the day off with half of a banana. I wanted to dip my toe into the solid food ocean before I jumped in. Didn't barf or feel nauseous, so I was hopeful for the rest of the day.

The boyfriend and I hung out with his family, since his sister graduated. We went to Carolina Wings for a late lunch. I had the soup & salad bar. It was easier than ordering a salad and asking them to take everything off. It was the first time in a long time that I ate a salad without salad dressing. And you know what? I didn't care. I was so happy to eat solid food, and was so busy appreciating all of the different tastes, I didn't even notice that I didn't have salad dressing. I ate a cup of soup and about two bites of salad before I started to get full. I muscled most of the way through my salad throughout the rest of lunch because I knew I was going to be starving by the end of graduation 5 hours later.

Felt fine while I was eating. Once we got home and sat for a little while I started to feel a little woozy and really tired. I've attributed this to the blood rushing to my stomach. I wasn't nauseous by any means; I didn't want to hurl. I just felt... weird, and different.

Later that night for din din I made a tomato, lettuce, and onion sandwich. I basically wanted to eat a BLT and convince myself that the onion was bacon, haha. Felt much better after eating this. I wasn't woozy or anything. We also roasted some potatoes (I ate about 1/2 of a potato) and put seasoning on them - delicious!

At the end of the day, I didn't puke so I consider solid food a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment