Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Master Cleanse - Day 9

TOMORROW IS MY LAST DAY! I can't wait! I am so tired of this lemonade. In fact, regular lemon + water + sugar lemonade would be a welcome change from master cleanse lemonade. I could have some herbal, naturally decaffeinated tea. But without sugar or honey or milk in it, I really have no desire to drink tea. So, lemonade and water it is. FOR ONLY ONE DAY LONGER!

On Thursday I'll post my total weight lost from the cleanse, so be on the look out for that.

Foods I can't wait to consume:
-double stuffed Oreo blast from Sonic
-pizza
-coke
-chips
-toast
-cereal
-cheeseburgers
-hot dogs
-coffee from Artsy Fartsy cafe (newly opened)
-coffee in general
-sushi
-sandwich from Jason's Deli (newly opened)
-beb-bim-bop
-drunken noodles
-pho
-shrimp
-steak
-barbeque
-chicken wings
-crab cakes
-hummus
-gyro
-pancakes
-Wendy's
-Popeye's

What delicious foods do you love that aren't on my list? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment