Monday, December 20, 2010

BevNerd

Video podcasts and free episodes of TV shows have become my new favorite past time. One of my favorite podcasts is BevNerd. The host, Jason, is from Alabama and reviews a beverage + a snack each video. He sometimes does more than one beverage or snack, and usually tells you about a promotion as well. I think he restocks vending machines (he sort of makes an allusion to that in an early episode) which is part of the reason why he has access to so many snacks and beverages. If you enjoy this blog (or don't and want to see someone do a better job) check out his website/Facebook/Twitter/YouTube/iTunes podcasts. Do you all think I should make videos? I've considered carrying around my camera so that I can film myself at restaurants. Perhaps I'll give it a try. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! This is Jason from Bevnerd. Wow! Thank you for being a fan. Stumbling upon blogs like this make me seriously smile from ear to ear.

    I do indeed restock vending machines, service office coffee accounts & deliver 5 gallon water jugs for a beverage company that isn't Coca-Cola.

    To answer your question about making videos.....YES!!!!

    I have a LOT of fun doing the videos and on location recordings. It's always good to document things you are passionate about and you eventually run into good people with like interests.

    My wife and I always have at least 2-3 different devices that record video on us. You never know when something silly, interesting or noteworthy falls in your lap.

    Anyway, thank you for being a fan, it means a lot to me. If you have a Facebook, please check out my fan page @ www.facebook.com/bevnerd

    Jason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jason! I'm glad that you've enjoyed finding my blog. Thank you so so so much for commenting on my posts. :) I do think that I'm going to start carrying around my camera, in case I want to do an impromptu video post. I don't have any editing software, so we'll see how that works out, lol.

    ReplyDelete