Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wendy's Natural Cut Fries - Revisited

The last time I went to Wendy’s to try their new Natural Cut Fries I was not pleased. The new fries were awful. Per the request of a friend and Jason from BevNerd I decided to give the new fries another chance. Against my better judgment, I went back to the first place I went to. It's way closer to Brian's work than the other Wendy's in town, and he was on his lunch break. On this visit, the fries were delish! I guess I really did just get a bad batch last time. These were more like the old fries. They were soft and squishy, perfectly salted, and even had some skin on them. The fries seemed less greasy as well, but that might have just been the particular batch I had. Brian likes them alright but prefers the old ones. All I could get him to say about them is that they taste “different.” I agree, but I think they taste good different. I now give Wendy’s new fries two thumbs up. If you haven't checked them out yet, I suggest you do. A value size is only $.99.

2 comments:

  1. Not to say I told ya so, but....ahh forget it. I'm glad you tried them again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were totally right. :) Thanks for convincing me.

    ReplyDelete