Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Royal Crown Bottling Co.

The other day I noticed the above Royal Crown Bottling Co. in Columbia. I don't know how I've missed it for so many years. Since I've started this blog I felt that it was only appropriate to go take a picture of it and post it. Most of you probably know Royal Crown for its RC Cola. I couldn't find a lot of history about this particular defunct bottling plant (see the for sale sign in the window), but according to this site I found it looks like this might have originally been a bottling plant for Chero-Cola. Perhaps it was build to only bottle RC Cola, I don't know. If any Columbians want to see it, it's on Assembly Street. If you're going towards the highway, away from the stadium, it's on the left side of the street shortly after passing Gervais St. Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment