Monday, May 23, 2011

Master Cleanse - Day 1

Not gonna lie, I am hungry. I really want some food. Went to the grocery store with the boyfriend to get spring water and everything. looked. awesome. Hoping that chugging some lemonade will make me feel better.

Speaking of lemonade, the cayenne is a real kick in the pants. You drink the lemonade, then it's just HOT. You don't taste cayenne, you taste HOT. I was worried about not drinking coffee at work but the cayenne kept me up. No joke. I think you're allowed to kind of tailor it to your taste, but I think I'll just leave it the way it is. Maybe just a smidge less.

Honestly, day 1 hasn't been too difficult. I figured that being home after work would be the worst part - and it is. I have all kinds of wonderful food, and it's dinner time for my boyfriend, so of course I want to eat. In the morning I'm busy getting ready for work, so it's not a big deal. At work I'm so busy that sometimes I don't eat anyways, so that's not a big deal. But being home after work... definitely hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment