Sunday, May 29, 2011

Master Cleanse - Day 6

One thing I hate about this diet: you can't eat food. You can't have anything other than lemonade. I know that's the whole point, but I can't even have coffee! I can't go to a cafe and hang out because I'm not going to buy anything. I can't go to the new restaurant in town. I can't eat frozen yogurt with my boyfriend before we see a movie. I love food so much, and a lot of my life revolves around food or drink in some way. If this were weight watchers or something I could just make up the points somewhere else, but this isn't, and I can't.

So, ya know, other than being bored because I can't eat anything, diet's still going well. Still losing some weight. My weight loss has tapered a little bit. I might try the saltwater flush to kick things up a notch. Haven't decided yet. A friend of mine who just finished the cleanse said it was AWFUL the first time, but that the second time wasn't as bad. He said that he'd heard that it gets easier the farther into the cleanse you are because they're less to flush out and you don't spend as much time glued to your toilet. Like I said, I might try it, but haven't committed to the idea yet. I'll let you all know if I change my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment