Sunday, May 29, 2011

Master Cleanse - Day 7

This morning I woke up with no energy. Absolutely none. Getting out of bed was difficult. Even stirring in my chair was hard. I think this happened because I didn't drink enough lemonade yesterday. Note to self: DRINK MORE LEMONADE. I wasn't very active yesterday but my caloric intake was definitely too low. So downed a half of a bottle of lemonade this morning and felt a little better shortly.

I can't wait to consume something other than lemonade. On Thursday I start the ease out. This is what it consists of:

Ease out day 1: orange juice (fresh orange juice & maple syrup)
Ease out day 2: fruit & veggie juice (60/40 veggie to fruit ratio preferred) - or broth
Ease out day 3: living foods, which means no processed foods, meat or dairy

I've already looked up some juice recipes and have a grocery list planned. I found a great website with carrot juice recipes, instructions, and more info: CarrotJuice.com So excited to make veggie/fruit juice!

2 comments:

  1. i think that every day it is difficult for you to get out of bed...

    ReplyDelete