Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Master Cleanse - Day 2

I hate watching people eat food. You want food so much more when you can't have it. Yesterday my boyfriend Brian got pizza for dinner. PIZZA!?!?! First of all, that's my second favorite food. Second, could he have gotten anything that smells or looks better? No. I don't think so.

Day 2 was a little better than day 1. Every day gets a little easier. :) Also, I kind of cheated and didn't put cayenne in my lemonade. Made it MUCH more enjoyable. I'm bad, I know. But at least I haven't eaten food real! I plan on adding some more in tomorrow, and trying to find an ideal balance of 'what I'm supposed to have' and taste.

This diet is off to a promising start. In fact, I've lost 1.6 lbs! Already! I weighted myself yesterday morning, and today (just to see if anything had changed) and I'd lost 1.6 lbs! Yay! I mean, that could be all I lose. We'll see. But it definitely encourages me to keep going.

UPDATE: I can't do math, I actually lost 2.6lbs! What's up, instant results?!

Have any questions/comments/words of encouragement? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment