Monday, May 30, 2011

Master Cleanse - Day 8

Today I went to a friend's house for Memorial Day. Was a little worried I was going to get interrogated by his parents about the diet. Not because they're awful, interrogative people, but because they're parents. I can totally understand, and would even expect, parents not approving of a diet where you don't eat for 10 days. Luckily, they were supportive. They even offered helpful post-diet tips. They're big fans of South Beach. Don't know if I'll do it, but they were talking about how summer is the best time to do South Beach because there are tons of markets with fresh fruits and veggies. I usually eat frozen veggies and things like fruit cups. But after this diet I definitely think I'm going to start eating more fresh produce.

Speaking of eating fresh produce, I am almost done with the diet! I mentioned in my last post that I'll be starting the Ease Out on Thursday, which means I'll be putting the juicer to good use soon. We so excited!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that you couldn't have any steak, we will make some soon.

    ReplyDelete