Friday, May 27, 2011

Master Cleanse - Day 4

There's something I forgot to post yesterday. My boyfriend bought me flowers! He said they were because I've been hungry and cranky at night so he bought these to make me happy and feel better. I told you all, being home at night is the worst time! The flowers are beautiful. :) I guess this makes up for him ordering pizza on Monday.


No other real news to report. Diet's going well. I'm still losing some weight. I haven't cheated. There's cayenne in my lemonade. Things have been going pretty smoothly!

I do feel like I have a lot more control over the urge to eat. I don't feel the need to eat nearly as much. Wondering if this will turn out to be a bad thing in the long run. Hope I don't end up forgetting to eat and skipping meals. I find that kind of unlikely, though. I love food and eating way too much.

Apparently I didn't have unregistered/anonymous commenting enabled but now I do so comment away!

2 comments:

  1. Them are some Purrdy flowers! Things are going "smoothly", huh? Or as Brian would say: "Cathartic"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how sweet of him!! :))
    -BeeP

    ReplyDelete